Submission materials for 501(c)(3) organizations applying for 2013 WIF PSAs are now available. CLICK HERE to download.
Each year, the award-winning PSA Production Program selects four to five charity organizations from throughout the nation to receive a pro bono PSA.
The Women In Film Public Service Announcement Production Program brings together Hollywood talent who donate their time and resources to promote organizations that improve the lives of women and children. From creation to distribution, Women In Film members hone their craft by helping charities which otherwise would have no way to publicize their services. CLICK HERE for more information on the program.The WIF PSA Production Program works primarily with those organizations that cannot afford to produce their own PSAs. These organizations must meet the following qualifications:
- Must be a legal non-profit under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. (ONLY registered 501(c)(3) organizations are eligible to apply.);
- Must not have had a television PSA produced and/or distributed in the previous five (5) years;
- Must have a clearly stated need for a PSA;
- Must show proof of inability to otherwise pay for a PSA;
- Must have the infrastructure, including a well-managed website, to handle public responses to the PSA;
- Must relate to an issue that concerns women and/or children. Topics of a political, commercial, partisan or special interest nature are not considered suitable.